At CIMAT, we offer a wide range of vertical balancing machines for measuring in single plane (static balance) and two-plane (dynamic balance). These balancers could be applied to any kind of disc-shaped rotor, tool holders, milling tools, grinding wheels, etc.
As a specialist manufacturer, we also manufacture custom vertical balancers to suit virtually any type of company or activity in question—they can be fully automatic, semi-automatic, and manual.
We incorporate the latest proven technology and deliver unrivaled accuracy and repeatability, and our machines deliver faster results than comparable machines on the market.
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC compliant.
- Custom balancers are available.
- Applied tooling: automatic collet chucks, manual collet chucks, technological arbors etc.
- Newest measuring and control unit ROTORTEST.
- Mass correction types: milling, drilling, grinding, punching, welding, adding balancing weights etc.
- Safety norms ISO 7475 / DIN 45690 compliant.
- Balancing reports are saved as a PDF, CSV or XLS, printed on a built-in printer or sent to an ERP system via Ethernet.
Following parameters are standard and can be modified upon request.
|Model||CMT-30 V||CMT-50 V||CMT-100 V||CMT-200 V||CMT-500 V||CMT-1000 V|
|Maximum weight of a component||30 kg||50 kg||100 kg||200 kg||500 kg||1000 kg|
|Minimum weight of a component||0.5 kg||0.5 kg||0.5 kg||0.5 kg||0.5 kg||0.5 kg|
|Maximum diameter of the component||450/650 mm||450/650 mm||650/850 mm||650/850/15 mm||650/850/1500 mm||650/850/1500 mm|
|Maximum rotor length||350 mm||350 mm||450 mm||450 mm||500 mm||500 mm|
|Number of measuring planes||1 or 2||1 or 2||1 or 2||1 or 2||1 or 2||1 or 2|
|Required air pressure||0,6 MPa||0,6 MPa||0,6 MPa||0,6 MPa||0,6 MPa||0,6 MPa|
|On-station correction||Drilling and Milling||Drilling and Milling||Drilling and Milling||Drilling and Milling||Drilling and Milling||Drilling and Milling|