- machines could be designed for balancing of inner/outer driving wheelsets as well as inner/outer carrying wheelsets.
- wheelsets with installed transmissions could also be balanced.
- radial and axial runout measurement of wheels and break discs could be provided.
- fast and easy connection of machine's spindle to a wheelset with a help of custom floating coupling.
- Lift/lower platform with hydraulic system could be installed if the machine is to be located below the floor level.
- machine meets the requirements of balancing of all the standard such as DIN EN13260, DIN EN 13262, UIC 813 and other.
- balancing reports could be saved as PDF, CSV, XLS and could be sent via Ethernet to a local server.
- machine is equipped with a latest measuring and control unit ROTORTEST 9.5.
- software supoorts different unbalance correction methods such as turning, milling, drilling, grinding etc.
- safety guarding standard ISO 21940 / DIN 45690 compliant
The following parameters are standard and can be modified upon request.
|Maximum weight of a wheelset||3000kg (Optional: 5000 kg)|
|Runout measuring accuracy||0,01 mm|
|Lift/lower platform||on request|
|Maximum wheel diameter||1700 mm|
|ISO 2953 Reduction Ratio||95%|
|Balancing accuracy||acc. DIN EN 13260|
|Journal range||90-180mm (Optional: 90-220 mm)|
|Voltage & phase. All 50-60Hz||220 or 400V 3 ph|
|Maximum bed length||2900 mm|
|Infinitely variable balancing speed||300-1400RPM|
|AC motor size||4 kW|