Compact balancers of our make do not need to be bolted to the floor and could be easily moved to any other location with a forklift or pallet jack. Moreover, compact machines occupy a smaller area in comparison to conventional horizontal balancing machines. A safety guard is placed on a machine and is fully compatible with safety regulations.
Standard features and advantages:
- Machine's body made of concrete.
- Does not require to be bolted to the shop floor and is placed on vibration damping pads.
- Permanent calibration and rotor specific calibration.
- Pedestals with roller bearings, integrated pins, and V-blocks.
- Suitable for different applications (e-mobility drives, electric armatures, turbine components, turbocharger components, spindles, etc.) and industries (automotive, railway, aerospace, electric, etc.).
- Latest measuring systems: Rotortest 8.5.
- Safety guarding standards ISO 21940-23 / DIN 45690 compliant.
The following parameters are standard. Non-standard parameters could be quoted upon request.
|Model||CMT-15 H2PP||CMT-15 H2PP||CMT-30 H2PP||CMT-15 H2PS||CMT-30 H2PS||CMT-50 H2PS||CMT-100 H2PS|
|Weight of the symmetric rotor||0,1-5 kg||0,2-15 kg||0,2-30 kg||0,2-15 kg||0,2-30 kg||0,5-50 kg||1-100 kg|
|Maximum rotor diameter||330 mm||400 mm||400 mm||450 mm||450 mm||700 mm||700 mm|
|ISO 2953 Reduction Ratio||95%||95%||95%||95%||95%||95%||95%|
|Accuracy acc. ISO 2953||0,05 gmm||0,1 gmm||0,1 gmm||0,15 gmm||0,35 gmm||0,5 gmm||0,5 gmm|
|Journal range||5-25 mm||5-70 mm||
|10-140 mm||10-140 mm||10-140 mm||10-140 mm|
|Max. distance between centers of pedestals||375 mm||500 mm||500 mm||1120 mm||1120 mm||1120 mm||1120 mm|
|Min. distance between centers of pedestals||35 mm||70 mm||70 mm||55/70 mm||55/70 mm||55/70 mm||55/70 mm|