- High accuracy and efficiency are guaranteed thanks to special software that distributes unbalance to different counterweights for drilling.
- On-site drilling station that can travel in different directions and provides fast and easy mass correction.
- Custom balancers are available upon request.
- Balancing reports can be saved as a PDF, CSV or XLS and can be sent to a built-in printer or to an ERP system—summary reports can also be created on request
- Safety guarding standard ISO 7475 / DIN 45690 compliant.
- Permanent calibration and rotor specific calibration as standard
- Latest measuring and control unit ROTORTEST based on microprocessor technology
The following parameters are standard and can be modified upon request.
|Weight capacity of a rotor||7 - 700 [kg]|
|Hard-bearing (permanent) and rotor specific calibration||Included|
|Max. diameter of a rotor above bed||1700 [mm]|
|Max. diameter of the rotor above belt drive||1250 [mm]|
|Special on-site high performance driller||Included|
|Drive motor||AC motor with inverter|
|Safety guarding and CE label||Included|
|Weight of the machine||around 1500 [kg]|
|Unbalance calculation software||Included|