Balancers for Driveshafts
At CIMAT, we produce and supply special balancers for drive shafts. Our special drive shaft balancers are well-equipped and have the latest software capabilities, even in the most basic models—balancing in four correction planes at the same time is a standard feature.
CIMAT offers two types of special balancing machines for drive shafts: The CMT-250WN Serwis, designed for medium-scale manufacturers, and the CMT-250WN, designed for large scale manufacturers.
Our advanced measuring unit, the ROTORTEST 9.5, is equipped with an LCD touch screen that displays balancing results and utilizes the latest software, making operation easier than ever before. You can even save data on external storage via a USB port, send it via wifi or ethernet, or print the balancing reports out with a built-in laser printer.
- Ability to balance in four correction planes at the same time
- Accurate and efficient
- Intuitive and easy to operate software
- Reinforced external pedestals designed to withstand high axial loads on the splined connector
- The middle pedestals of the machine are specially designed to accept the support bearings of a drive shaft, without needing to disassemble them
- The right pedestal can move horizontally on the bed while the upper part of the right pedestal can move in 50mm steps—this is designed to connect the shaft's disc to the pedestal's disc
- Balancing speeds up to 5000 rpm
- Protective mechanisms that prevent the drive shaft from falling out of the machine
- Angle indexing display in switch-off mode
- Balancing reports are saved in database for later use
- Software converts correction mass into exact length of the correction strips
- Servo motors programmed to position drive shaft for correction
- Automatic positioning of pedestals
- Pneumatic system for the automatic installation of the drive shaft in the spindle, blocking the right pedestal, closing and opening the protective mechanism preventing the drive shaft from falling out from the machine, and opening and closing the safety cover
- Automatic or manual welders
- Built in accordance with the latest safety standards, including ISO 7475 and DIN 45690
- Machines are customizable to your specifications
- Installation of machines in your production facility
- Service your machine in or out of warranty
- Upgrade your machine even after years of regular operation
- Global support
The following parameters are standard and can be modified upon request.
|Positional control||Manual or Servo||Servo|
|Maximum component weight||250 kg||250 kg|
|Maximum rotor length||4600 mm||4600 mm|
|Maximum pipe diameter||170 mm||170 mm|
|ISO 2953 Reduction Ratio||98%||98%|
|Voltage & phase||380-480v 3 phase||380-480v 3 phase|