Vertical Balancing Machines
CIMAT vertical balancing machines are used to precisely balance a variety of sizes and types of rotors. In this type of application, rotors are mounted to a vertical precision spindle using a suitable tooling adapter.
Vertical axis balancing machines are available in one plane configuration for the measurement of the static unbalance only, or in two plane configuration for the measurement of the dynamic unbalance.
Vertical Balancing machines permanent calibration enables simple machine operation and provides high measuring accuracy.
CIMAT ensure flexible concepts for protective equipment, improving machine safety and simplifying work.
Vertical axis balancing machines are normally used for balancing:
- Brake discs
- Woodworking tools
- Tools and tool holders
- Pump impeller
- Grinding wheels
Vertical Balancing Machine :
- Available as a custom balancer
- Precise unbalance measurement for rotors
- Compact machine design
- Balancing in one or two plates
- Tipuri de corecție de masă: frezare, găurire, măcinare, perforare, sudare, adăugarea greutăților de echilibrare etc.
- Adaptoare speciale de echilibrare pentru a se potrivi iso, HSK, CAT sau alte suporturi de scule.
Let one of our specialist help you find the right solution for your balancing needs .