Balancers for Clutches
At CIMAT, we produce and supply balancing machines for clutch assemblies and their components. These machines can be used by repair shops and manufacturing companies.
- High accuracy and efficiency are guaranteed thanks to special automatic (or manual) collet adapters with the highest clamping repeatability.
- Compensation of unbalance caused by eccentricity of adapter clamping.
- We’ve made component marking obsolete—our machines use the latest rotating speed measuring systems.
- Balancing reports can be saved as a PDF, CSV or XLS and can be sent to a built-in printer or to an ERP system—summary reports can also be created on request.
- Safety guarding standard ISO 21940-23:2012 (old ISO 7475 and DIN 45690)compliant.
- Permanent calibration and rotor specific calibration as standard.
- Intuitive and easy to operate software.
- Latest measuring and control unit ROTORTEST based on microprocessor technology.
- Different correction methods are supported: milling, drilling, grinding, punching, welding, adding balancing weights.
The following parameters are standard and can be modified upon request.
|CMT-100 V1P||CMT-100 V1|
|Weight capacity of a rotor||1 – 100 [kg]||1 – 100 [kg]|
|Hard-bearing and rotor specific calibration||Included||Included|
|Max. diameter of a rotor with standard safety guarding||500 [mm]||650 [mm]|
|Max. height of a rotor||up to 150 [mm]||up to 150 [mm]|
|Special on-site driller||Included||Included|
|Drive motor||AC motor with inverter||AC motor with inverter|
|Safety guarding and CE label||Included||Included|
|Weight of the machine||around 1500 [kg]||around 1500 [kg]|