Pump Impeller Balancers
At CIMAT, we offer balancing machines for pump impellers, multi-stage pump assemblies and also impeller and motor assemblies. A range of manual and automatic balancing machines are available for every type of impeller and for all production levels.
Proven design, Fast delivery, and 24/7 phone support.
The simple and intuitive display combined with simple extras like laser pointers, makes it super easy for operators to balance pump impellers. It is also a straightforward process to setup new pump parts in future.
All our pump impeller balancing machines have a small footprint and typically take just 1 day to install and commission. Uncomplicated design with mostly off-the-shelf industrial components makes our machines very easy to maintain.
Different types of balancing machine suite different configuration of pump impeller, correction methods and production volumes. Typical balancing machines for pump impellers are vertical, horizontal, and horizontal spindle. These can include automatic correction which are typically milling but can also be other add and removal methods.
Let one of our pump balancing specialist help you find the right solution for your balancing needs.
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC compliant.
- Custom balancers are available.
- Applied tooling: automatic collet chucks, manual collet chucks, technological arbors etc.
- Newest measuring and control unit ROTORTEST.
- Mass correction types: milling, drilling, grinding, punching, welding, adding balancing weights etc.
- Safety norms ISO 21940-23:2012 (old ISO 7475 and DIN 45690) compliant.
- Balancing reports are saved as a PDF, CSV or XLS, printed on a built-in printer or sent to an ERP system via Ethernet.
The following parameters are standard and can be modified upon request.
|MODEL||CMT-30 V||CMT-50 V||CMT-100 V||CMT-200 V||CMT-500 V||CMT-1000 V|
|Maximum weight of a component||30 kg||50 kg||100 kg||200 kg||500 kg||1000 kg|
|Minimum weight of a component||0.5 kg||0.5 kg||0.5 kg||0.5 kg||0.5 kg||0.5 kg|
|Maximum diameter of the component||450/650 mm||450/650 mm||450/850 mm||650/850/1500 mm||650/850/1500 mm||650/850/1500 mm|
|Maximum rotor length||350 mm||350 mm||450 mm||450 mm||500 mm||500 mm|
|Number of measuring planes||1 or 2||1 or 2||1 or 2||1 or 2||1 or 2||1 or 2|
|Required air pressure||0,6 MPa||0,6 MPa||0,6 MPa||0,6 MPa||0,6 MPa||0,6 MPa|