Static Balancing Machines,
Non-Rotating Balancing Machine for grinding wheels, disc brakes, fans etc.
A range of manual and automatic balancing machines available for large numbers of different rotors.
The balancing process includes a measurement of the workpiece unbalance and mass correction. Both operations are controlled by the measurement processing module with ROTORTEST 9.5 software.
Static balancing is the process of addressing the unbalance of a component in a single plane only, as opposed to dynamic balancing. Static balance is at play when the center of gravity of a unit is on the axis of rotation.
This machine balances a wide variety of rotors including:
- grinding wheels
- disc brakes
- refinery plates
- composite material propellers
CIMAT Static Balancers:
- Low operating and maintenance cost
- Low maintenance
- Simply set it up, no groundwork is needed
- Non-rotation, simple and precise balancing
- No safety device required
- Short measuring times
- Efficient measuring unit operation by Touch Screen
If you would like to know more about static balancing, please get in touch with our team today by calling