Driveshaft Balancing Machine
At CIMAT, we produce and supply special balancers for driveshafts. Our special driveshaft balancers are well-equipped and have the latest software capabilities, even in the most basic models—balancing in four correction planes at the same time is a standard feature.
Available wide variety of drive shaft balancing machine. Using CIMAT balancing machines mounting system, you will be able to balance driveshafts, CV shafts, half-shafts and others. The mounting system allows for customizable hole patterns and spin the shafts.
- Ability to balance in four correction planes at the same time
- Accurate and efficient
- Intuitive and easy to operate software
- Reinforced external pedestals designed to withstand high axial loads on the splined connector
- The middle pedestals of the machine are specially designed to accept the support bearings of a drive shaft, without disassembly
- The right pedestal can move horizontally on the bed while the upper part of the right pedestal can move in 50mm steps—this is designed to connect the shaft’s disc to the pedestal’s disc
- Balancing speeds up to 5000 rpm
- Protective mechanisms that prevent the drive shaft from falling out of the machine
- Angle indexing display in switch-off mode
- Balancing reports are saved in database for later use
- Software converts correction mass into exact length of the correction strips
- Servo motors programmed to position drive shaft for correction
- Automatic positioning of pedestals
- Pneumatic system for the automatic installation of the drive shaft in the spindle, blocking the right pedestal, closing and opening the protective mechanism preventing the drive shaft from falling out from the machine, and opening and closing the safety cover
- Automatic or manual welders
The following parameters are standard and can be modified upon request.
|Maximum component weight||250 kg|
|Maximum rotor height||4600 mm|
|Maximum correction radius||170 mm|
|ISO 2953 Reduction Ratio||98%|
|Voltage & phase||380-480v 3 phase|